Site Under Construction!

Still tweaking a few things on the site... use to be BJVlog. But now it's just JVlog with more pictures and maybe a little less video. But we will see! Stay tuned in and find out how it goes, I know I will! ;-*

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just words... no video... boring

Hi Blog Buddies!!

We really should do a live video blog every day but some days we get lazy. Today I was distracted with some work projects but did manage a few minutes out in the blow up "ghetto" pool. Jason has been busy cleaning the house like Joan Crawford during a spring clean but he feels less anxiety when we go away if the house is clean. We will be away for 3 weeks and that takes a certain amount of preparation and Jason tends to be very thorough, not that that is a surprise to our friends.

I loved all of your recent comments. Kym, I picture you watching all of those videos with your wonderful sensitive side. Those pictures you are referring to were taken in Holland. We have not been to Austria but I hope someday to visit. How fun would it be for Jason and me to meet you and Trudy in Austria…? Sounds whimsical!!

Ernestine, we are so excited to see you and Jeremy and the entire GA crowd. Putting the parade up is a real JOY!!!

What fun, a week in San Jose, a week in Richmond and a week in Baltimore. So many people to connect with and see. We meet our Nephew Auggie, our Niece Clara and we get to spend time with my wonderful family. I'm very excited. I get to be "Uncle Bob" for a few days.

Well hope you all forgive us for not posting a Video today. We are planning to do more “location” videos and also include guest stars during our travels. We take our blog buddies with us on all of our trips so you’ll know what’s happening in our silly lives on a daily basis.

Hope your week is going well. Thanks for the comments and all the laughs you send our way. Groovy kids…Peace!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awh, you both are totally forgiven for not putting up a vlog today . . . sometimes words are just better like that!

you'll def. have to do a parade vlog from GA . . . that way all of us can guess star in it! =D

Anonymous said...

And you guys should check out Avenue Q on the Wednesday night we don't have any rehearsals. It's in SF. I know I'm going to enjoy it. :-)