Site Under Construction!

Still tweaking a few things on the site... use to be BJVlog. But now it's just JVlog with more pictures and maybe a little less video. But we will see! Stay tuned in and find out how it goes, I know I will! ;-*

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Gummy Bear Song

I found this on youtube in many languages. I don't like the english version as much as I do the other... Very Funny! It's like an updated version of the old lobby commercials that they use to play before the movies.



Very Silly, but what a great ad campaign...

English Lyrics

Oh I'm a gummy bear
Yes I'm a gummy bear
oh Im a yummy jummy funny lucky gummy bear
oh Im a jolly bear
cause Im a gummy bear
oh Im a movin groovin jammin singin gummy bear
oh yeah!
ba ba duba duba duba yum yum
ba ba duba duba duba yum yum
ba ba duba duba duba yum yum
three times you can bite me
gummy gummy gummy gummy gummy bear

3 comments:

Hockeychic said...

That was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy G

Anonymous said...

This is so funny!!! I went back and looked at some of the other ones too and there are several that are hilarious!!! The kids loved it too!!

Anonymous said...

yum!!!