Site Under Construction!

Still tweaking a few things on the site... use to be BJVlog. But now it's just JVlog with more pictures and maybe a little less video. But we will see! Stay tuned in and find out how it goes, I know I will! ;-*

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

NKOTB Return?!?



The Boys (New Kids on the Block) are going to be on the TODAY show on April 4 to address the rumors of a reunion. Is anyone else excited? I know many people who will be on the phone with ticketmaster as soon as they say the word.

2 comments:

Bob said...

I hear they have a new name... they changed from New Kids on the Block to Old men at the home.

Anonymous said...

That's right! NKOTB is BACK! It's True!
I just love New Kids On The Block!
Listen to their new song Click Click Click at www.NKOTBReunion.com
They still sound awesome! Enjoy!