Site Under Construction!

Still tweaking a few things on the site... use to be BJVlog. But now it's just JVlog with more pictures and maybe a little less video. But we will see! Stay tuned in and find out how it goes, I know I will! ;-*

Sunday, August 03, 2008

In Miami

Well, we have made it to Miami and getting everything ready for the N Cruise. I will try to get a new vlog up soon. Bob and I both have been working like crazy and that leaves little time for me to edit and upload a video. Hope all our friends are doing well and we will talk again soon.

3 comments:

Hockeychic said...

Have a Great Trip guys!!!

Miss seeing Vlogs...come back soon

Take care and have fun,

Love ya,
Amy G

Anonymous said...

yay for vlogs in miami!!! can't wait to see you both soon!!!!!!!! =D

ryan a said...

i hope you guys have an awesome time! i so wish i could have come along for the ride!

have fun!
and watch for ice caps...oh sorry, wrong area.