Site Under Construction!

Still tweaking a few things on the site... use to be BJVlog. But now it's just JVlog with more pictures and maybe a little less video. But we will see! Stay tuned in and find out how it goes, I know I will! ;-*

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Broadway Babies!




Our family is Big on Broadway!

George & Gracie starring in LoveMusik
Wills appearing in The Dog King
Bob starring in Hairspray
Paco & Riley-Jack appearing in The Odd Couple
Jason starring in Kiss of the Spider Woman
Lovie & Sugar starring in Wicked
and
Beckham starring in Curtains

3 comments:

ryan a said...

hahahha.
I really can't stop laughing.

Also - you two had a feature role in a dream I had the other night about a parade & show stops.

Hope you all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

omigod, this really makes my LIFE!!!

i'm in love with the wicked one esp. jason . . . HI-larious!!!

Anonymous said...

get on Facebook would ya!?