Site Under Construction!

Still tweaking a few things on the site... use to be BJVlog. But now it's just JVlog with more pictures and maybe a little less video. But we will see! Stay tuned in and find out how it goes, I know I will! ;-*

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Travel Day

We have arrived on the West Coast... after a VERY LONG day starting with a 2:30AM alarm this morning. We will update everyone tomorrow. it's only 6PM... how long do you have to stay up till... 8PM, 8:30... alright 8:15! SOLD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the message. Always nice to know when you reach your destination on long trips. I thought about you, travel days are not fun.

Looking forward to talking to you about the latest politics. Hillary won Texas, R I , and Ohio. Yeah!!!

See Marni's blog about Mary. My buttons "are burstin" with pride.

Carole

Anonymous said...

Jason, I have been enjoying your PicPerDay. They are lovely. Thanks cArole