Site Under Construction!

Still tweaking a few things on the site... use to be BJVlog. But now it's just JVlog with more pictures and maybe a little less video. But we will see! Stay tuned in and find out how it goes, I know I will! ;-*

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Miss Match Game

I wish they would bring back Match Game... That could be a great show!



It would be great to see some stars like Bruce Vilanch, Ellen, Margaret Cho, & Amy Poler on an updated version of the classic game show.

Which Celebs would you like to see on Match Game?

3 comments:

ryan a said...

I LOVE MATCH GAME! They brought back Whammy, Match Game is 1000 times better than Whammy!

I think it would be great to see Ellen and Bruce Vilanch on it. I'd also think it'd be great to see one of the Spice Girls.

"How dead is he?!" hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I think Jeff Dunham with Peanut or Walter would be good for Match Game. They are bringing back Password, why not MATCH GAME!!!

Justin said...

Well you are in luck. They are currently working on bringing back the Match Game. I know because there is a podcast I listen to out here called Never Not Funny. The host hosts a live version and his fans started a petition to get him considered to host the new one.