Site Under Construction!

Still tweaking a few things on the site... use to be BJVlog. But now it's just JVlog with more pictures and maybe a little less video. But we will see! Stay tuned in and find out how it goes, I know I will! ;-*

Friday, May 30, 2008

Thanks for the MANY Laughs & Smiles

Harvey Korman Died at age 81. I couldn't believe when I brought it up today, a couple of people didn't know who he was. Harvey, Carol, Tim, Vicki, & Lyle made me crack up as a kid watching the carol burnett show... I still have a VHS copy of the 50th Anniversary Special, and many DVD's of their skits.



Thanks for the All the Laughs... What a bright comic actor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched Harvey On the Carol Burnette Show, with my grandmother all the time. He was a wonderful actor. So funny!! I loved it when he, and the rest of the cast would make themselves laugh in the middle of a skit.

He will be missed by so many!!

Anonymous said...

When the Carol Burnett show still ran, I used to watch it all the time!!
Harvey and Tim together were classic!!!